Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today, I hate expectations.

You were worth the fight. I just couldn't fight forever.
There is always going to be that one person you wish you could be with, even after knowing that they don't want to be with you.
He's always close enough to touch but never close enough to hold.
Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
Someday we'll wave hello and wish we'd never waved goodbye.
Funny how it rains all day.
The moment you feel like giving up, just remember why you held on for so long.
Everyone is always asking me what’s wrong, but I don’t even think it makes any sense. My heart just hurts.
No one belongs here more than you do.
I know, no matter how hard we both try and hide it. You miss me just as much as I miss you.
Maybe he'll want me tomorrow.
Well, the tears are starting to slow down now. The pain, however, remains constant.
I don’t want him to call me. I don’t want to talk to him, to have to hear his voice and try and figure out a way for him to not tell by my voice how much I miss him.
I know that after I left he sort of put me on this back shelf in his mind, this second row of his heart, but for me he'll never be anything but first.
Letting go: you want to rid yourself of that person, you want their face to stop appearing everytime you hear that certain song, and you want to not call them at 3am when your heart aches.
I sang her every Willie Nelson song I knew and we made love.
I've accepted the fact that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life, the one that is always going to make my heart jump a little and my stomach tie up in knots no matter how happy I am otherwise... no matter how long its been.
You make my heart go tickle tickle.
One boy, one girl, two hearts beating wildly.
Forgiveness is never easy. Bitterness is easy; hatred is easy. But forgiveness, that is a tough one. 
Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. 
I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met
You're the epitome of every attribute and quality that I've ever looked for in another person.
He could be anywhere in the world but he chooses to be with her because life is better with her by his side.
I wish you'd fall in love with me like Ken did with Barbie.
Leaving never hurts as much as being left behind. 

1 comment:

  1. "Funny how it rains all day." Hahaha I love that :)

    ReplyDelete