Monday, January 11, 2010

Today, I hate accusations.


And I pray to God every night that the words you say are true because I'm afraid that I might lose you.
We've drifted away like leaves in the fall.
Every relationship is messed up but what makes it honorable is if you're still there when everything really sucks.
We wrote stories here that will never be told.
What if I'm falling out of love with you?
I never want you to think you're anything less than amazing.
I don't care and I'll keep telling myself that until it's true.
And nobody knows that I still fall asleep thinking about you.
Home is where I can look and feel ugly, and enjoy it.
There's a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is, "I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your hand, and when you're ready to hold mine." Letting go is, "I'll miss your hand. I realized it's not mine to hold, and I will never hold it again."
Everybody does stupid things. It shouldn't cost them what they want most in life.

I hope that someday someone wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight. And that’s all they do. They don’t pull away, they don’t look at your face, they don’t try to kiss you. They just wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it.
Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about.
Today's the first day I never smiled.
It's not supposed to feel this way. I need you. I need you more and more each day.
If he takes time to argue with you, he cares more about you than you think.
Be not simply good. Be good for something.
Rise above the storm and find the sunshine.
You might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not.
Love isn't blind, it only sees what's important.
The world's a playground. You know that when you're a kid but, somewhere along the way, everyone forgets it.
You still mean everything to her but that's too much information.
Do not merely shine - but illuminate.

It is not wrong to love your friend unless you're asking too much of his time and you're acting as if you're committed with each other.
We've become strangers but we're strangers with a past.
We laugh together. We flirt more than ever. We seem so perfect, but you and me? never.
People don't play sports because its fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldnt imagine their lives without it. It's part of them, the hate/love relationship. It is what they live for. They live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of different shoes, water, gatorade, and coaches you hate but appreciate. They way it feels when you beat the team next to you by one point in over time, and you know those two extra sprints you did at practice paid off. They live for the way you become a family with your team, they live for the countless songs you sing, running ALL those suicides. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are, its who we are.
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe.
The thought of it ending like this, like the way things are right now, it’s not how I want to remember us. Do you?
Let's make better mistakes tomorrow.
I hold me breathe and wait for your reaction.
The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back.
When you come back, love her like you used to. Its okay and she deserves it.
You get prettier everyday.
Jump and I will fall with you.
I guess that's what happens in the end, you start thinking about the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment