Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today, I hate trends.

All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.
And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips.
Then, one day I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thanks for everything."
Don't think you are alone. I am always with you. Close your eyes and feel my hands holding you.
I trip over words but then again, you're very aware of my lack of coordination.
I'll explain it all to you with alcohol and bad tattoos.
What if you wake up one day and you realize that you're the disappointment?
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury, or wear as jewelery, which ever you prefer.
It's hard to explain how I am getting by on so little from you. It's hard to believe that I would let myself get so wrapped into you.
So kiss me hard. This might be the last time I let you.
Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember, I'll always remember the sound of the stereo, the dim of the soft lights, the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late.
And color the coast with your smile. It's the most genuine thing that I've ever seen.
I begged you not to go. I begged you, I pleaded. Claimed you as my only hope, And watched the floor as you retreated.
I refuse to believe that someday, everything ends.
Even if you think the flame has died, there's at least one lyric that'll hit that last hot spot, and then you'll find yourself as screwed as you were the day you lied and said you never wanted to see her again.
You're a part time lover and a full time friend.
'This wouldn't be so hard if I didn't love him. There should be a pill you can take to make love go away.''Why would you want to make love go away? It's hard enough to find it in the first place.'
Maybe crying is a means of cleaning yourself out emotionally. Or maybe it’s your communication of last resort; the only way to express yourself when words fail the same as when you were a baby and had no words.
I loved the idea of you.
I might be stumbling a little on my way out, but I'm walking away... I'm moving on.
"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh.  "I wish I were there to be doing it."
I hope when people look back on high school they think those two were always with each other. Because that is how I remember it. Me and you.
She will love you for her whole life.
Take your space and take your reasons but you'll think of me.
Everytime I try to leave, something pulls me back.
Don't pay attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. :]
I hope her hand breaks when you hold it and I hope she's allergic to your kiss.
You're cute but disappointing. You're like a great picture but an okay article.












No comments:

Post a Comment