Monday, October 26, 2009

One
If I gave you my hand, would you take it and make me the happiest man in the world?

hold hands Pictures, Images and Photos

Two
Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend the rest of his life.

Three
And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.

Four
Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.

quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Five
Take into account that great love and great achievement require great risk.

Six
No matter what your relationship status is, everybody has that person who they'd marry tomorrow if they were asked.

Seven
Imagine a moment in a future where everything is right, ya know? The best moment of your life... Who is standing next to you?

believe Pictures, Images and Photos

Eight
You're not even mine and I'm afraid to lose you.

Nine
Be nice to everyone you see. You'll never know the battle they're facing.

Ten.
I think I may be a little bit in love with you but only if you're a little bit in love with me.

10/09/09 AME
10/16/09 KM
10/25/09 IL


No comments:

Post a Comment