Monday, May 10, 2010

Today, I hate the laugh track they use on cheap comedies.







Photobucket
He's a looker but I really think its guts that matter most.
I don't know what my future holds but I know who holds my future.
I don't just love him. I need him. Desperately.
Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.
I'm lost and weird without you here.
Don't kid yourself. That boy loves you in a way he's unable to deal with.
Maybe we're not supposed to be happy together. Maybe we have to chose either happiness or togetherness.
If I'm really honest, this, all of this, is really just one long love letter that I'm writing to you.
Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess. The queen protects the king just like in a game of chess.
It's when you're gone that I realize how much I need you there, to help me through each day, and make the bad dreams at night go away.
I want you to be that one chance you took, hoping it would be the last chance you take.
Some people say being in a relationship is like being stuck in a box. Well it isn’t so bad if you have the right guy stuck in there with you.
I'm the one who has to die when I have to die so let me live my life the way I want.
How do you say goodbye to someone who had you at hello?
Keep away from those who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the great can make you feel that you too can become great.
 It’s better to love someone you could never be with than to be with someone you could never love.
We cannot change the winds. All we can do is adjust our sails.
Your destiny will never be decided by someone who left you. Let them leave. No one will ever leave you if they are not meant to.
I saw on the news about a 95 year old female going to her first prom. Who is taking her? Her great grandson. His unconditional love GMH.
Do you mind if I tie your shoes? I don't want you falling for anybody else.
And I just thought that you should know that I've been holding on while you've been letting go.
 But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and you'll see why it never worked out with anybody else.
If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders.
I can't really offer you much, but I can offer you that empty spot on the carpet right next to me. I can offer you late nights of you and me sitting together. I can share with you my mind, my words, my music and maybe I'll move you just like you move me. 
Its tough to reconsider what you thought was love. 
It was just one of those mornings where I sat up in bed and wondered what the hell I've been doing all my life.
There will always be that one person, that no matter how badly they treated you, no matter how long its been, if they say i love you, you'll say it back.
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.
It's no big deal. Break her heart. Let her down. Make her cry. You love her, right? Everything is fine. Hold her hand. Lead her on. It's no big deal. She's just a girl.
Have you ever wanted to ask a question but you didn’t because you knew your heart wouldn’t be able to take the answer?
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? Then we wouldn't have to wait so long.
I don't consider myself your ex-girlfriend. I consider myself the best thing you ever let go.
Its the little things you do that I love to talk about.
Sometimes I think you're writing about me, and then I realize we all love the same way.
A promise is a promise. At least that's what they say. Well, welcome to reality. They're broken everyday.
I have this unconditional urge to keep you safe from things that make you unhappy. 
Beauty is judged by the size of your heart, not the size of your jeans.
Women are made from a man's rib, not from his head to be superior, not from his feet to be walked on, but from his side to be equal, from under his arm to be protected, and from next to his heart to be loved.
I love you bunches:]
It's just a horrible, uneasy feeling to say goodbye to someone you care about that much.
The most difficult phase of your life is not when no one understands you; it's when you don't understand yourself.
One of the things I love the most about you is that you hold my hand in church.
I'm scared to death to find out what you think of me.
Perfect would be curled up on the couch with you, your hand on my stomach, watching Disney movies while you tell me you will always be my prince charming.
We were the perfect couple, just in the wrong situation.
We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.
He kept her picture on his wall, went half-crazy now and then. He still loved her through it all, hoping she'd come back again.
I don't forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.

Hiya everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Mothers' day and I hope you honored every amazing woman in your life, not just your mom. Sorry this update is so overdue. You know what you should do to show your infinite outrage in my laziness? Leave a comment! Just click on the post's title and scroll all the way down. 
Tell me what your favorite quote is and, while you're at it, one thing you want to do before you die. I really want to publish a book someday. 
Thank you so very much:]
Jessy Princhescy

1 comment:

  1. I lovee your blog! "I'm scared to death to find out what you think of me." , is my favorite quote :) And someday, I want to climb Mount Everest. It'll be hard but its gonna be worth it when I get to the top. :]

    ReplyDelete