Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today, I hate that all of these quotes are love quotes.

No matter what happens, I'll be with you. Forever.
 All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Don't settle for what makes you happy. Go for what makes you whole.
I give myself good advice but I very seldom follow it.
Maybe that's not exactly how it happened but that's the way it should have so that's how I like to remember it.
Don't risk anything you're not willing to lose.
You speak to me in words and I look to you with feelings.
The minute you think you're going to lose something, it suddenly becomes the biggest part of your life.
Some people think God does not like to be troubled with our constant coming and asking. The way to trouble God is not to come at all.
I wanna play the part but I'm messing up the lines.
When you lose everything you want, you find everything you need.
Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things.
You can't put a question mark where God's put a period.
Don't tell God how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big your God is. 
Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you wanted but that doesn't mean you can't have what you want.
If you can't understand my silence, you will not understand my words. 
It's better be to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not. 
I'm not going to say my life sucks, because that a complete lie. But I'm not going to say its the best either, because thats not quite true. All I'm going to say is, I'm living and dealing with everything day by day and whether its good or bad, I'll live through it all.
An original mind is rarely understood.
When you find the place where your heart belongs, you'll never leave.
We don't talk anymore, I don't know why. It's like you gave me wings and said it's illegal to fly.
I hope you like animals because I'm a beast.
God can heal a broken heart but he has to have all of the pieces.
 Hi. I hope your day is going well. There's always tomorrow if it isn't. Or yesterday. But maybe yesterday wasn't very great either. I'm sorry.
You may see me struggle but you will never see me fall.  
Don't ever let a man hold anything over you other than an umbrella.
I will always love you.
You will always be a part of me.
I want nothing more than to see you happy.
lol. jk.
Your chromosomes have combined beautifully.

P.S. I was having a terribly miserable day Monday. I logged on blogger to write out my pain and I saw that I had five comments to approve. Thanks, you guys. It made me kinda embarrassingly happy. You guys can always comment again, ya know... Haha. Let us know which quotes are your favorites or maybe write out your favorite quotes. If we love them, we'll use them! Thanks so much! Tell your friends! We love you. - Jessy&Susie

3 comments:

  1. I kinda like the fact that they are all love quotes...as long as these keep being love quotes you'll always love me:] I love you Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess it's tytles here. You pretty much amaze me with your writing skills lol my favorite is probably the when your know your about to loose something it suddenly becomes the most important thing in your life. Never give up on your writing jess. It's beautiful. Peace;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your blog. Really, truely(: I think, Im going to tell everysingleone of my friends about it now. Screw it, it's gonna be my status on facebook(: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete