Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today, I hate staying up late.

I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.
Everybody has difficult years, but a lot of times those difficult years end up being the greatest years of your life, if you survive them.
 Crying doesn't indicate you're weak. From the second you were born, it meant you were alive.When you jump in your sleep, I wonder what your dreaming about.
We spend our whole lives telling ourselves that everything happens for a reason. When in reality, it's just that we give reasons for everything that's happened.
 Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. 
No, he's not perfect but he's perfect for me. He is everything I could possibly ask him to be.
So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.
Sure, she's pretty, but it's about more than that. You two connect. Anything you throw at her, she can throw right back. You figured out what's going on in that predictable head of hers in under five minutes, but something tells you that her heart would take longer.
Do all the good you can by all means you can to all the people you can for as long as you can.
I held him close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had been this perfect, and knowing at the same time it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I imagined.
 They say a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and you, you're my weakest link.God loves you and he will truly keep that promise forever.
Let's run away to a place where the air tastes like rain and the sun shines like Sunday mornings. I'll bring my laugh and you bring your sense of humor. And we can taste the days. One week after the other. 
 I've figured out a way to twist reality. Just take a ton of drugs and never go to sleep. Re-rent the saddest movie you've ever seen. Fill you room with TV sets and put it on repeat. Push all your friends away with the cruel things that you said. If you need company, you've got the voices in your head.Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers.
Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness, while the black keys represent sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys make music too.
Telling him how you feel is like giving him the license to break your heart.
If you wrote a book on a million ways to ruin someone's day, you'd have no trouble being a best-selling author.
So let's lay under the stars, kiss in the pouring rain, cuddle in your room and be together forever.
I used to dream about the life I'm living now.
Because I'm young and stupid, I'm really good at making bad decisions.

And if you give me a chance -- if you give us a chance -- I'm going to live the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision.
She's got this subtle beauty where she knows what you're thinking but she doesn't let you know she's got you figured out.
I never wanted to leave but you never gave me a reason to stay. 
You thought it hurt when he said, "Let's just be friends." Wait until he says, "You're like my sister."
I know we don't talk much, and sometimes we even walk right past each other without saying one word but then there's those times when our eyes meet and I know deep down, you're missing me as much as I’m missing you.
Dear whoever is reading this, I hope you found a reason to smile today.
Did you ever notice that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in a certain way and reminds you of that one person you can't forget?
You change for two reasons: either you learn enough that you want to, or you've been hurt enough that you have to.
One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.
"You're just a letdown. Another one of my mistakes. I never loved you anyways. I never did and I never will." She said, "You're just a letdown. All your friends, they feel the same."
Ships are safe in the harbor but that's not what ships are meant for.
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
If never there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
Here's to starry nights and careless freedom, to glowing cheeks and laughter that heels you deep inside.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
If he really loves you, it won't matter if you're wearing sweats from Wal-Mart, or jeans from Abercrombie, he'll be happy just being with you.
Don't be afraid of shadows. It only means there's a light nearby.
I say we shoot Cupid and see how he likes it.
When you walk into a room let everyone see you're not afraid of life or death, but that you opened that door to live and learn.
I wonder how many times we'll say goodbye before we actually leave.
The secret of good writing is to say an old thing in a new way.
In the end, you're just a typical boy dragging along some girl because you're not really sure what you want.
She fakes a smile and presses her lips to his. He keeps his hands pinned down to his sides. He's holding back from telling her exactly what this feels like.
Love is like fire. We know it can hurt us but we play with it anyways.
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
"I'm sorry." "No. You're not. If you were, you wouldn't be doing this."
Maybe its not my weekend but its going to be my year.
Don't you realize what you are to me, and you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There'll never be another you.
When you remember how hard it is to change ourselves, you begin to realize what little chance we have in changing others.
Time sucks when moments are meant to last forever.
I don't know if life is greater than death, but love is greater than both.
That was one completely unnecessary sexual remark too many.
I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.


I had an hour to kill. For those of you who didn't catch it, I updated earlier today as well... Sing me a song or leave me a comment:] Wuv, Princhesca

1 comment: