Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today, I hate when you're the only one crying on the phone.

Never let me forget how amazing you are.
You're perfect. Sweet, funny, chivalrous, and handsome. I think I'm going to keep you forever.
The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown. A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown. The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say, and the most painful thing about unexpressed love is it never fades away.


No one looks back at their past and focuses on the night's they got plenty of sleep.
Baby, prove to my you're not average and we'll be on the same page because the only difference I see in guys is they all have different names.
When I introduced myself to you, I looked into your big brown eyes and I thought you were cute. Your hair was a little long and wild but that was ok. You still had a handsomely boyish face. Now, eight months later, I look into your beautiful brown eyes and I don't ever want to look into anyone else's that way. I never want anyone else to hold me the way you do or to play with my hair like you do. I can't say that I knew from the first second I saw you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you but now I do know.


Every broken heart deserves an epic ending.  
There's two type of people out there: the givers and the takers. The givers always sleep better.
It's 2:27 am and I'm calling you. I've been upset all night and you're the only one who gets it. I know I'm not the greatest person in the world, and I don't deserve someone as great as you; but I love you, my best friend.



You're all that I'd hoped I'd find in every single way.
If we were ten years older, in this exact same relationship, as in love as we are now, and you asked me to marry you, I would say yes in a heartbeat.
It happens to everyone as they grow up... you find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that the people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so you keep the memories, but you find yourself moving on.




I wish I could press rewind and rewrite every line between the two of us.
I don't understand why everyone says life is so short. It's the longest thing any of us will ever do.
Some girls are like the queen of chess. No matter how difficult the game is, the Queen always has the deadliest moves. But the sad part is, she would even sacrifice herself just to let the king live.


"I get happier in the summer. I promise."
"The summer is a long time away."
You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole, and convinced yourself that it's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore.
  I hope I'm not too clingy. I want to be just perfect. Goofy yet cute but not annoying. And I most definitely want to be beautiful. Almost as beautiful as your golden eyes. I guess I just want to live up to your expectations. 





Hi everybody. I hope you're having a lovely day. If not, I'm terribly sorry. You deserve to have a lovely day. I had a really rough day on Friday, as most of you read... Hehe. But I'm all better now!:] Here's the update I promised. Drop a comment and I will make your wildest dreams come true;]
Love, Jessy:]
 


1 comment:

  1. There's some really good quotes in the song "Nicest Things" by Kate Nash...makes me cry every time.

    I love this blog, and I look forward so every post,
    Thank you for that:)

    ReplyDelete