Thursday, August 6, 2009

All of the stars are fading away.

- - one - -
"I hurt the people who love me."
"We all do."

- - two - -
It doesn't matter about them or what they want or how they feel. They'll get over it. This is about you. You and your happiness.

- - three - -
And when I'm hurting inside, I close my eyes and think of her. She will always be my girl.

- - four - -
I understand that. You don't have to change who you are.

- - five - -
"Well, the way I see it, you can either play or always wonder if you could've been good enough."

- - six - -
I love you for you, not your calorie intake.

- - seven - -
Someday, when you become famous like I know you will, people are going to write books about you and make movies about your life. They're going to remember how you could inspire a hundred people to change or how you could raise a thousand dollars in ten minutes. They won't remember if you gained an extra five pounds or if you suffered from mild acne as an adolescent. People remember great people for the reasons they were great, not the reasons they weren't.

- - eight - -
"I am so screwed."
"What're you going to do?"
"What I do best. Walk in there and act like I know what's going on."

- - nine - -
They say one day your life will flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.

- - ten - -
"Say beautiful."
"Beautiful."
"No. Its not right. Say dear."
"Dear."
"Nah, that's not it either."
"Well, sweetheart-"
"That's it. Call me sweetheart."

No comments:

Post a Comment