Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm such a stalker, its not even charming.


1
I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor. We can go slow or make it go faster, down through the woods and out to the pasture. Long as I'm with you it really don't matter. Climb up in my lap and drive if you want to. Girl, you know you got me to hold on to. We can go to town but baby if you'd rather,I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor.

2
She had on a new dress and she curled her hair. She was looking to good to not go somewhere.

3
Good things happen over time, great things happen in an instant.

4
It makes me smile when I think that somewhere, there is a crazy, wild guy, just like me, looking for a girl just like him.

5
For as much as she's stumbled, she's running. For as much as she's running, she's still here.

6
He'll look into your eyes and tell you that you're the most beautiful girl in the world and for the first time, you'll believe it.

7
Let's be honest. You're sort of a whore. See all the boys pounding at your door?

8
You and me... It was a really long time ago and we were just kids... But we really loved each other, right?

9
All of the stars, they've faded away. Try not to worry, I'll see you someday.

10
And for just a moment, they weren't heroes, they weren't different -- just a boy and a girl, looking up into their little piece of forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment