Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm happy to know you because I get you.

(one) Look at her, do you see that smile she gives him? Well, she never told me and I doubt she ever will but I know that she is absolutely and completely in love with him. I hope they have a happy future.

(two) Two people can be perfect for each other but if the timing's bad, things won't work out.

(three) I never thought I would meet someone so hard to forget.

(four) The worst thing is trying to hold onto someone who doesn't want to be held.

(five) Life isn't going to be the party we hoped for but while we're here, we might as well dance.

(six) He tried his hardest to love her. He brought her flowers and sang her songs. He wrote her poems and called her every day at lunch. He bought her a big house and he bought her a nice car. She wanted children and they tried but it didn't work out. He tried to love her. He tried with his whole heart, his whole being but in the end, she was just a beautiful person that didn't make his heart skip beats.

(seven) Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it and some people hide theirs because they want the world to see something else.

(eight) Give one last kiss, oh give me one last kiss. It never felt like this.

(nine) If something is not happening for you, it doesn't mean it's not meant for you it just means you're not ready for it.

(ten) If I died tomorrow, I would marry you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment