Saturday, August 8, 2009

Does your jacuzzi work?

One.
It was pure emotion and self-will drawn together by a scared little girl with no idea of who she was or even what she could be.

Two.
You and me... It was a really long time ago and we were just kids... But we really loved each other, right?

Three.
You're way too young to believe things aren't going to work out.


Four.
If you're falling off a cliff you might as well try to fly. You have nothing to loose, right?

Five.
Just shut up. Kiss me. Kiss me right now. I don't have to be your lover. I don't need you to promise me that you'll kiss me hello tomorrow morning. I just need to know that for right now, for this moment, you love me as much as I love you. We don't have to tell anyone. We can keep this a complete secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment