Thursday, August 13, 2009

Muscles



One.enO
"Pray for me."
"I don't pray."
"Yes you do. You're just not aware of it."

Two.owT
I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
- 10 Things I Hate About You

Three.eerhT
Did you know her favorite color's green or that she`s terrified of the dark? that she can`t sleep without loads of pillows next to her or that
every time she thinks of you she smiles? She doesn`t want to care for anyone. she thinks it`s just a way of getting hurt. Did you know she hates arguing but is good at it? or that she hates going a day without talking to you? Did you know she loves the way you look at her and she cant help but fall for you or that you mean everything to her?


Four.ruoF
I love the way you look at me. Especially when I say something really stupid. You have this, "Why do I put up with you?" look. But right after that is the "It's because I love you" look. Then the "I must be insane to love you" look. And finally the "I must be seriously insane" look.

Five.eviF
I believe in getting into hot water, it keeps you clean.

You pulled me outside of the gym during the winter ball.

On the basketball courts and under the stars, you said I looked pretty.

You stepped up to me and kissed me slowly.

You pulled away when she called your name.

You ran back in, leaving me alone.


You called me up after school on a Tuesday.

I was laying on my bed when you told me that I was beautiful.

You said you've never felt this way before.

You didn't deny it when I asked about her.

You hung up, leaving me empty.


You sat next to me one day in Spanish.

We were sitting at a wooden table in third period when you said that you missed me.

You reached under the desk and softly took my hand.

You let go when you caught me staring at her.

You switched seats, leaving me troubled.


You stood next to me in line for a roller coaster.

About ten feet away from the gate, you said that you would hold me if I got scared.

You leaned forward and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

You ruined the moment when you wondered if she was nervous.

You ended up holding her, leaving me scared.


You picked me up and sat me on a desk.

Thirty seconds before, you told me you wanted me and I couldn't say no any longer.

You kissed me passionately and I didn't stop you.

You answered your phone when she called you.

You left to go look for her, leaving me heartbroken.


You walked up to me today.

It made my heart skip beats and my stomach flip when you told me life was different without me.

I pulled away when you leaned in your forehead to meet mine.

I knew the bracelet on your wrist was from her.

I told you to go back to her because she deserves more from you, leaving me... happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment