Thursday, June 4, 2009

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Today my dad gave me a journal. I don't know why but it meant a lot. I'm going to treasure it.
Love,
Jessica.

001.

We made eye contact and he blushed.

He knew what I was thinking.

“Fine.” He whispered and I stepped over to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

(Based on the cutest couple in the world - My friends Nicole and Matt.)

002.

While it hurt, my heart isn't broken. Cracked, maybe, and a little bruised. But I'm strong, and I'm not gonna let this break me.

003.

When things get too comfortable, too easy and peaceful, be careful. "The calm before the storm"? Yeah, it happens. So be prepared for it.

004.

he linked his arm around mine, talking about how I was his best friend; my stomach dropped. he linked his fingers around mine, talking about how we were perfect for each other; my stomach fluttered. he pressed his lips against mine, and without saying a word, my heart flew.

005.

Want to know the things that make my day? It’s when I find a new song that I am in love with, or it’s finding a quote that I can relate to at the moment or even looking out at a night sky to see a shooting star or a random text message saying I love you. That’s what makes me day; the little things.

006.

"All we are, all we can be, are the stories we tell," he says, and he is talking as if he is talking only to me. "Long after we are gone, our words will be all that is left, and who is to say what really happened or even what reality is? Our stores, our fiction, our words will be as close to truth as can be. And no one can take that away from you." Nobody.

007.

Please tell me there's a pharmaceutical for the way you dance.

008.

I remember thinking how much I wanted to feel his skin against mine.

009.

As we danced, his hands led mine. We spun and twirled and he wrapped his arms around me and he took total control. His green eyes looked into my hazel ones and the way we moved seemed to work so perfectly. I fell in love with him for a fleeting moment and now I realize that I need a man who can dance.

010.

She's got the eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, a personality of a dreamer, and the saddest smile you'll ever see.


Love,

Jessica.



No comments:

Post a Comment