Sunday, June 28, 2009

You smiled the whole way through it.

~!1!~
I don't want the perfect guy. The romantic, cute, nice one who always tells me I'm beauitful. The one who's a complete gentlemen. I want a guy who fights with me, doesn't always call me back. Someone who will try to go too far. Someone to challenge my beliefs. I don't want what everyone considers the perfect guy. I want the guy thats perfect for me.

~@2@~
So here I am. I'm lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I don't know what I'm feeling. I don't know what love is and I don't know if I want this.

~#3#~
the truth is, we hide so we can be found. we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away our tears & we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them.

~$4$~
You're meant to lose the people you love. How else could you know how important they are to you?

~%5%~
Sometimes, you only forgive people because you can't stand not having them in your life.

~^6^~
She jumps every time the door opens because for a third of a second, she thinks it could be you.

~&7&~
"I broke up with him."
"I'm sorry."
"You should be."
"Why?"
"Because you were 98% of the reason."

~*8*~
Its times like this that make you realize what's important. You learn that being fake doesn't cut it, holding back doesn't make it, and sometimes being best friends isn't worth it.

~(9(~
Warning: I will break your heart.

~!10)~
Love is just a word until you find someone to give it a definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment