Saturday, June 6, 2009

Drop a heart, break a name.

~1~
Sometime, you'll kiss someone and you'll know -- that's the person you're meant to kiss for the rest of your lifetime.

~2~
Saying hello will always be an adventure, saying goodbye will always be a challenge, and letting go will always be the hardest part.

~3~
I'm not gonna lie... It's going to be awhile before I move on. I mean, it's not that I can't get over you, it's just that, there are so many new boys to choose from.

~4~
Smile, even when you're not happy because maybe that smile on your face will bleed onto your heart.

~5~
No camera could ever capture the look in her eyes and the feeling in her heart when she's looking at him.

~6~
I'm just the girl, standing in front of the boy, asking him to love her.

~7~
And he acts like he doesn't care, but we all know. He's falling apart without her beautiful smile.

~8~
And, I guess they fell for each other... like everyone knew they would.

~9~
There's this girl in the mirror, I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know her, and sometimes I wish I did. There's a story in her eyes, lullabies and goodbyes. When she's looking back at me, I can tell. She's hurting inside.

~10~
She's scared because she's finally realizing how much he means to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment