Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sometime I wish I could act like a boy.

I'm sorry that it's been so long but I found an amazing quote so here you go.

Love, Jessy.

1.} Holding on: Have you ever wondered why even if someone is too numb to feel you or insensitive to notice you, you still choose to stay? It's because beyond what others see in that person, you feel that tiny chance that maybe if you hold a little bit tighter, he will learn to love you.

2.} We could talk about forever for a day or two but I still got a lot of leaving left to do.

3.} I'm still young. I've got so many more boys to see, girls to make jealous, teachers to bother, parents to piss off, people to save, and lessons to learn.

4.} "I can't describe what I feel." She said. "To anyone."

5.} "I knew it would end like this." She whispered. The tears slid down her face and made little imprints in the snow. She dropped to her knees. She didn't want to be this way.

6.} I've got a crooked smile and I wear my heart in my back pocket.

7.} And in some way, I think I recognize that I will never be truly over you. There will always be a part that loves you but there's an even larger part that knows I need to move on to be happy.

8.} I called you tonight because I wanted you to know that despite everything that's happened and all the miles between us, I still think about the way things were in the beginning.

9.} The days are gone and I miss you so much. The night is long and I long for your touch.

10.} This is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. But you always thought that I was stronger. I may have failed but I have loved you from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment