Monday, June 1, 2009

"Fine." He whispered.

I didn't know anyone reads this but apparently I do have a single reader. Wahoo!

Love,
Jessica


Uno.
Somehow, when you say "I've been there too," it doesn't help at all.

Dos.
Not to sound like a depressed teenage girl or anything, but why aren't I good enough? Tell me... I can change.

Tres.
Nothing can really cheer me up quite like a new nail polish color. (So true!)

Cuatro.
Just hit play and watch my life fall apart.

Cinco.
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about.

Seis.
It ain't fair, you died too young. Like a story that had just begun... But death tore the pages away.

Siete.
Would you see the world? Would you chase your dreams?
Sometimes I wonder who you'd be today.

Ocho.
She was not yet beautiful but she had the potential to be absolutely breath taking.

Nueve.
She walked in the darkness sometimes and sometimes she walked in the light. And even though she preferred the darkness, she was always sure to keep the light within sprinting distance.

Diez.
Sorry, I'm a musician. We're heart breakers by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment