Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dedicated to Anna.

One...
When I was in elementary school they asked me to write a paragraph on what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told them happy. They said I didn't understand the assignment. I told them that they didn't understand my life.

Two...
The problem is that you couldn't have one without the other. There couldn't be a bad guy without a good guy to set a standard. There couldn't be a good guy without a bad guy to show all the little children how far off the path you can stray.

Three...
She's been through more than the average girl can take. If you ask her, she will say its all in the past and she's never looking back but you can tell in her eyes that she promised herself to never deal with stuff like that again.

Four...
Yes, I am smart but that makes me want to cheat life. Yes, I am gorgeous but that makes me want to play around. Yes, I am artistic but that means I'm destined to be tortured. And yes, I did have a hard life but that just means I'm strong enough to deal with all the horrible things my "gifts" will bring.

Five...
"Sometimes its better to be alone."
"What do you mean?"
"No one can hurt you." -Hercules

Six...
"The past can't hurt you..." She whispered to her best friend. "Unless you let it."

Seven...
When all is lost, the future still remains.

Eight...
I don't care about your past. All I want to know is if there's a place for me in your future. - Sweet Home Alabama

Nine...
He stayed in the middle of the road for a long time, trying to catch his breath, hoping she woul turn around and come back to him, wishing he hadn't let her go. Wishing for one more chance."

Ten...
Nobody said it was easy, they just said it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment