Saturday, July 11, 2009

Staring blankly ahead, just making my way.

1. This love is taking its toll on me. She's said goodbye too many times before.
2. Cinderella walked on broken glass, Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass. Belle fell in love with a hideous beast, Jasmine married a common thief, Ariel walked on land for love and life, Snow white barely escaped a knife. It was all about blood, sweat, and tears because love means facing your biggest fears.
3.
I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone.
4.
And ultimately, he's going to find out. How you chew, how you sip, how you dance, how you smell at every point in the day. The fact that most of your friends are shallow. That you hate sitting in an aisle seat. How you don't really like chocolate, how you get hyper when you travel, how certain games or shows make you really happy. How cranky you get when you're tired, how you think you look bad in all of your pictures. He's going to know everything about you. And you know what? He's still going to love you.
5.
Everyone has their weak spots. The one thing that despite your best efforts, will always bring
you to your knees, regardless of how strong you are otherwise.
6.If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.
7. Her: It's beautiful, you'll cry. Him: Beautiful things don't make me cry. I never cry when I see you.
8. In this digital "photoshop" world, imperfections come across as quite beautiful.
9. Sad thing is, you can love someone and still be wrong for them. - Elvis Presley.
10. When a good person dies, there should be an impact on the world. Somebody should notice, somebody should be upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment