Friday, July 17, 2009

This is tearing me apart.

One.
I want to be the kind of girl who leaves an everlasting impression. I don't want to be the type you forget in a week. I want to have the kind of impact on someone when they know they'll never find anyone else who could ever take my place.

Two.
Think of me as you undo her dress. I hope you hear my voice as you kiss her neck and as lust is screaming for release... I hope to God you're remembering me.

Three.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the worlds are the ones who do.

Four.
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have.

Five.
Just remember, when life's knocked you down on your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray.

Six.
"Your teacher was wondering if you'd like to play the piano in your school concert."
"Can you hear music from heaven?"
"Yes.. You can."
"Then yes, mommy, i do."

Seven.
Wherever you go, go with all of your heart.

Eight.
'Cause when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of. On your knees you look and decide you've had enough. You get mad. You get strong. Wipe your hands, shake it off. Then you stand.

Nine.
Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.

Ten.
"Where can I put this?"
"What is it?"
"An award for outstanding intelligence in areas other than academics."
"Show me an award that proves you're not a total screw up and then we'll talk"



No comments:

Post a Comment