Thursday, July 9, 2009

You will always, always be my girl.

One.
The thing about him is that every time I talk to him, I fall in love with him again. But that's not all that happens. The rejection comes back and the heartache and the wishing that I was more like her...

Two.
My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for every loving you and forgetting you ever hurt me.

Three.
I just figured it out. I'm not meant to love someone like him. Someone who will be there for me and be faithful and love only me. I'm meant to find and fall in love with someone just like me. Someone who will love me when I love them and love others when I love others. Someone who understands. I would understand.

Four.
Just because a person does a horrible thing doesn't mean they're a horrible person.

Five.
Heroes are made, not born.

Six.
A heart is a fragile thing. And some hearts seem more fragile than others. Like crystals in a world of glass. Even the way they shatter is beautiful.

Seven.
Whatever doesn't kill you will probably try again.

Eight.
I never gave up on you but you're slowly pushing me in that direction.

Nine.
One day, someone will walk into your life and you'll realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Ten.
As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear our life fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment