Thursday, July 30, 2009

Princess Restless

I.
Princess Restless,
Go to sleep.
Dream of happy things.
Don't dream of me.
Princess Restless,
I want you to know
Take your heart with you
Wherever you go.
Princess Restless,
You'll always be my girl.
So go to sleep now.
Escape from the hurt.

II.
She's the girl with her hands in her pockets, biting her lip, looking at her feet. She's the girl you never loved back.

III.
I wish you'd said, no, you never loved me. Sure, it would've hurt like hell at first but I would've healed. Now, instead, I'm just sitting on my couch, wondering if you ever think about me the way I think of you and I have no way of knowing.

IV.
All I ever here: Be a good girl. Never be late. Just behave. Sit up straight. Stand up tall. Never falter. Never fall. Stay in school. Make the grade. Never fail. Never fade. Be a hero. Be a star. Be everything except what you are.

V.
You think this times going to be different? Well, I really hope you're right.

VI.
Close your eyes. Clear your heart. Let it go.

VII.
Hey unfaithful, I will teach you to be stronger.
Hey ungraceful, I will teach you to forgive one another.
Hey unloving, I will love you.

VIII.
Because lately, I keep hearing people blaming love. But love doesn't walk away, people do.

IV.
Go ahead. Leave me like you always do. I'm ready this time.

V.
There's always something left if two people really loved each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment